Sunday, March 14, 2010

Window Treatment



Dazed and Confused in PBG asks,

I am in the process of updating the masterbath in my 12 year old house. I plan to have the cabinets refinished and to frame in the mirrors. There is one large window in the bathroom, which currently has 2" wood slat blinds. They are white and do nothing for the room. My husband and I are always at odds because I like light and he likes privacy. I was considering a plantation shutter since I could open up the top part of the shutter and leave the bottom closed. Do you have any other suggestions? The room really needs something to bring it all together and I am not sure the plantation shutter would do a thing to help that.

1 comment:

  1. Designista is just learning the ins and outs of blogging so my answer to Dazed and Confused may appear before the question! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete