Monday, March 8, 2010

This is going to be fun

So many thoughts, ideas, tips and experiences are going through my head. How do I keep everything organized? Do I keep a notebook by my side at all times? A recording device? How do writers do this?

I am finding starting a blog to be as energizing as beginning a new design project. It's hard to stop my mind from being consumed by ideas and inspirations and questions.

So I guess I should focus on first things first. I owe a big THANK YOU to my talented friend, Victoria ( who happens to be my son's girlfriend) whose patience and skills helped me launch my blog. We had talked about websites but my son, Tim, said, Mom you need a blog. It is less complicated, cheaper and you can do it yourself......well, maybe. I can't thank Victoria enough for her guidance and expertise. (You can visit one of her successful blogs, myveryworstdate.com).

1 comment: