Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Decorating with wallpaper

I love wallpaper.  It can be a focal point.  It can accentuate a design motif. It can warm up a space. It can add drama. It can disguise flaws. It can be more that you could ever imagine.

Here is just one example I saw today at DBG, a design showroom in Jupiter, Florida. This paper is from the new collection by Thibaut.  It comes in several colorways.  I have always loved grasscloth and printed grasscloth is even more lovely.  The grasscloth adds the dimension of texture.  It instantly adds another layer and another element.

How do you like it? Where would you use it? 

The palm trees are in gold metalic. The grasscloth is a deep taupe.  This was on the wall as you enter the showroom and stopped me in my tracks.  I can't wait to find a place to decorate with this paper!

I hope to share more wallpaper designs and discoveries in the future.
 How do you like to decorate with wallpaper?




No comments:

Post a Comment