Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Trellis, Ivy and Candlelight, a Delightful Privacy Screen

I have been thinking of creative ways to screen an exterior unsightly view.  There are many ways to accomplish this but some would block the light and close in the space.

The other day I came upon such a beautiful solution.  I just had to take a picture.



It may be hard to see but there is a trellis of sorts that hold candles and the vines in the planter climb the trellis.  I saw this at night and the candles gave such a soft glow to the seating area below.  The ivy screened the street and gave privacy to the space as well.

I am going to be on the hunt for more creative ways to deal with unappealing views.

I would love to hear how you may have dealt with similar situations.

Please post your comment below, email me or post a comment on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment