Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Powder room.......change of plans

Ok, this is how things can change. After searching for wallpaper that had the perfect raspberry/fucia color that would compliment the orchid sink, we seemed to only find papers that had creamy or beige backgrounds. This created a situation. Our beloved sink only comes in white. So now we either have to find other papers or, perish the thought, abandon the orchid sink and perfect bamboo inspired faucet set. We are not exactly back to square one but I believe if we decide on one of the wallpapers we found , then we will need to select another sink and faucet.

Alas, this is the way it goes sometimes. Rest assured the powder room is still going to be sensational!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things
    or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

    Also visit my weblog: Laurence

    ReplyDelete