Monday, March 8, 2010

Support group

I'm just getting into the blogging world. There are so many blogs. I am going to try to follow some that focus on interior design and decorating. Anyone out there have some recommendations?

Being an independent designer can be isolating, so keeping in touch with other designers is like a life line......for resources, solutions and just sharing common experiences. In fact my friend Lucille founded a group of designers here in South Florida called Designing Women (men are welcome too but none have joined....yet.) We are open to sharing ideas and sources with each other. Many designers covet their sources etc but we are different. We can't wait to let our fellow members know what we know or cry on each others shoulders. Thanks Lucille!

For me one reason for entering the blogging world is to expand the way The Designing Women work.....for networking and support. I am hoping other designers will find this blog a way to be connected. I know I am looking forward to hearing from everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a designer, but I'm impressed with your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! I look forward to future posts. I like the color scheme in the photo of the room.
    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to my enthusiastic readers. I so appreciate your encouragement and support.

    ReplyDelete