Monday, December 29, 2014

Taking the time to say Thank You....



This is the time of year to look back on the year's events and to say a few words of thanks.  It has been a delight to take you on my many excursions, and to share my resources and inspirations with you.

I hope you have found much helpful information as well as inspiring ideas in the "pages" of Decor Dreams & Schemes.  Perhaps I have helped with some of your decorating dilemas or set a spark to encourage design projects of your own. 

Thank you for reading and for your support. It is always a lovely surprise when I get an email or run into someone who says......I love reading your blog!  It usually comes out of the blue at the most unexpected times.

I have just found out that Decor Dreams & Schemes has had over 30,000 visits from all over the world.   Wow!



It astounds me to know that so many people have found what I write about interesting and worthwhile.  I remember getting a comment from a designer in India and it was great fun getting to know her and all about what is going on in design there.  Did you know they love a contemporary style?

As the new year begins I would love to know what things you are most interested in seeing and learning about.  How can I make my blog more inspiring, timely and pertinent to your decorating?  I welcome your ideas and suggestions and encourage you to share your own experiences with me and our followers.  Do you have a burning decorating question?  Write to me, "Dear Decorator" and I will be happy to reply.

Thank you for taking your time to come along with me on my blogging adventures.  I hope I can help make your Decorating Dreams and Schemes come true in 2015.

Wishing you all the very best in the new year,
 Happy Decorating!




If you would like to contact me please write to pictureprettyint@aol.com.  I would enjoy hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment